Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday's Sweet Treat--thank me later.

Mondays are blah.  I can't even hardly enjoy Sunday because the anticipation of returning to the workweek is the worst buzzkill.  (High on life, not drugs).  I want to make your Mondays something to look forward to.  Every Monday, I'm going to share a special treat with you.  Today it's a website.  Who likes cupcakes?  Better question, who doesn't?  I personally love cupcakes.  Cake is the best thing in the world and a cupcake is a little cake, just for you.  Doesn't get any better than that.  So go here:

Best. Cupcakes. Ever. (My personal favorite is the Yummy Yammy).

Order some.  Order several.

You won't be sorry.  And, you can thank me later.

www.missbcupcakebar.com

P.S. She bakes and decorates cakes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment