Monday, January 23, 2012

Typing out my current thoughts


I believe it is completely possible to be addicted to another person.  To eat, sleep, and go through the motions of your daily life thinking of nothing but that person.  Just as substance abusers will often say the things they did under the influence of drugs, or in order to get their drugs, are not things they’d normally do.  The same applies to an unhealthy attachment to another human being.  What do you guys think causes this?  I have my own ideas.  Often you hear that it’s an easily influenced person.  Someone with low self-esteem.  Someone that didn’t have the opposite-sex parent in their life.  All that may be true in some cases.  But not all.  I’ve seen plenty of “seemingly” “together” people fall victim to this addiction.  Myself included.  I’m going to start writing about some of my views and my personal experiences, so wish me luck.  In the past, I’ve tried to write about some of this and got writer’s block like a motherfucker.  Not quite sure why.  Guess we’ll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment